SENIOR HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
Job Purpose:- To manage and implement processes and procedures which ensures the efficient and effective recruitment, selection, retention and motivation of a qualified and competent workforce through the development and application of appropriate human resources policies and practices.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Interpreting Corporations Policy regarding all personnel matters.
• Training and development and succession planning.
• Staff management.
• HR Records and Manuals Management.
• Employee Relations and Staff Welfare.
• Payroll Administration
• Provision of office space and coordinates office maintenance and cleaning, and to ensure that usable life of the assets is fully realized.
• Facilitates provision of transport services, registry service and to ensure that correct and accurate registration of incoming and outgoing correspondence.
• Facilitates provision of secure and effective telecommunications facilities with proper cost tracking.
• Supervision of Administration staff.
• Proper management and utilization of the HR budget.
• Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
• Handle Dispute and Resolution Issues as they arrive.
OTHER NECESSARY SKILLS AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
• Lateral thinker
• Has integrity and upholds highest ethical standards
A Degree in Human Resources Management, or equivalent and must have five (5) years working experience in the HR related fields.
Post-graduate qualifications in Human Resources Management will be advantageous.
Hangar 1, Airport Area, Mohale’s Hoek, Lesotho.