The successful candidate will be providing support to the Finance Manager.
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Processing finance and accounting services on Pastel Accounting system.
2. Performing monthly banking reconciliation for all accounts.
3. Preparing and submitting statutory returns (VAT,etc.).
4. Preparing monthly and quarterly financial reports.
5. Processing and compiling taxation, and accounting services.
6. Compiling and providing management with information for external audit.
7. Processing financial and accounting services in compliance with statutory requirements.
8. Implementing finance policies and procedures.
9. Conducting financial risk assessment.
10. Conducting and preparing internal audits.
11. Overseeing preparation of reconciliation accounts.
12. Implementing asset and cash management plan.
13. Conducting monthly reviews of all reconciliations.
14. Processing and requesting payment of creditors.
15. Maintaining and updating the asset register.
16. Managing general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable and stock/inventories.
17. Managing tax accounting.
18. Preparing customer billing.
19. Form E
20. Financial process understanding up to trial balance
21. Ability to perform balance sheet reconciliations
22. Problem-solving, analysis and judgment
23. The ability to work under pressure
24. Verbal & written communication and presentation in English
25. Willingness to live in Mohale’s hoek
Proficient in Pastel Accounting , Pastel Payroll and MS Office
B.COM, Bookkeeping Diploma or equivalent will be advantageous
Job Experience: 3 years experience with recommendation letters. Candidate must have excellent knowledge and experience on Pastel Payroll and Pastel Accounting.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Mohale’s Hoek, Lesotho.